jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Some pixelated news

We are super proud to announce that we have reached 20.000 plays on our games on gamejolt !


The episode 3 is almost done. We are working hard on it but we also have a lot of fun. There was some party-accidents but I can't tell you more about that. 

I can't tell you a lot of stuff about the episode 3 but he will stay in the mood of the others and you will discover some new things about the characters. 
- No spoiler mode activated sorry -

This the third game I worked on, and I can tell you that working on games is probably the thing I enjoy the most in my life. I still can't do that for a living. I am currently having no life but it's probably the way it as to be for peoples like me. But maybe one day...

I hope to work on more games, meet awesome peoples and having a lot of fun. As long as there still left pepsi in the fridge.

Ultrasqull 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire